Welcome to the Unitarian Church of Montpelier!
We welcome all as we build a loving community to nurture each person’s spiritual journey, serve human need, and protect the earth, our home.
Summer Meditation Services
During the summer, we offer Summer Meditation Services from June 20th through September 5th starting at 10am each Sunday. NOTE: Because the Vermont Covid cases per 100,000 has risen above the UCM threshold the Summer Meditation Services are being held over Zoom. Please contact Peter Thoms for the Zoom link.
Invitation to Generosity
Giving is a spiritual practice. During this time that we are unable to meet in person, please consider giving online to keep our finances steady. You may designate a portion of your gift for our Community Pouch. This month, our youth selected the community pouch recipient - Vermont River Conservancy.
Stay in touch with all that we are doing at UCM through our weekly E-news. Join by filling out the E-News form.
- Announcing UCM’s 2021-2022 Acting Director of Music
- Flower Communion Sunday (Online Worship), June 13, 2021
- Celebrating our Resilience: Lifespan Spiritual Exploration Sunday (Online Worship), June 6, 2021
- Summer 2021 ~ Letters from UCM Board, Executive Team, & Committees
- Summer 2021 ~ Letter from Lifespan Spiritual Explorers