DUE TO COVID-19, A VARIETY OF ONLINE SERVICE OFFERINGS ARE AVAILABLE
Church History Club
The congregation was founded as the Church of the Messiah, on December 13, 1864. The Meeting House, designed by Thomas Silloway(a Boston architect and Universalist minister who designed the Vermont State House in 1859) was dedicated on January 25, 1866. The Church History Club’s mission is to preserve and catalog the important documents that relate to the history of UCM, both the congregation and the building, and to provide information to the congregation on the history of UCM.
For additional information on the history of UCM click here.