Volunteering is a wonderful way to meet people, and to feel more connected within our community. A few of the most common ways to volunteer are below. Please indicate your interest in volunteering by completing the Volunteer Form, or contacting our Membership Coordinator, Elaine Stehel at email@example.com.
- Serve as Hospitality Team Volunteer before, during, or after Sunday Services
- Sign up for the Caring Network
- Volunteer with Lifespan Spiritual Exploration
- Lend a hand with Community Lunch on Mondays
- Volunteer with SPUDS (Service is our Prayer bUDdieS)
We couldn’t have this wonderful community without each other. Let us know your passions and we will find a place for you.