Lifespan Spiritual Exploration (LSE)–Adult Programming
The Unitarian Church of Montpelier has a history of providing opportunities for personal growth, learning and faith development across the generations. In addition to programing for children and youth evening programs, workshops, study groups, discussion circles and other events for adults contribute to spiritual growth, lifelong religious learning and an understanding of the world in which we live.
Click on this link to read UCM’s Vision for Lifespan Spiritual Exploration created by the congregation in 2016-2018. Our LSE Committee strives to bring quality programing to all members of our spiritual community.
Above: Participants in Small Group Ministry participate in a community service project.
Some examples of past programs include:
- Am I a UU?
- Book and podcast di
scussion groups on dismantling the culture of White supremacy
- Meditation sessions
- Building Your Own Theology small group
- Summer Camping Weekend
- Story Circles (on the monthly themes)
- History of Unitarianism
- History of Universalism
- Tai Chi
- Chalice Circles: Small Group Ministry, Soul Matters Circles, Seasoned Souls
- Figuring Out How to Pray
- Nonviolent Communication
- Adult and Young Adult OWL…Our Whole Lives Sexuality Education
- Raising Happiness: 10 Simple Steps for More Joyful Kids and Happier Parents
- UCM Reads — both Adult and Multigenerational — book discussions