2020 Vision Task Force
The Governing Board has charged the 2020 Vision Task Force to:
- Develop an achievable vision that grows directly out of the congregation’s mission statement
- Deeply involve the congregation in formulating and approving such vision
- Create a five-year strategic plan with specific steps and timelines which, when followed, will lead to the realization of the vision
The Task Force is encouraged to draw support and counsel from the congregation and the UUA in both visioning and developing the plan.
Time frames are as follows:
- The vision will be presented to the Board by January 15, 2016.
- The Board approved vision will be presented to the congregation by February 15, 2016.
- The five-year strategic plan will be presented to the Board by May 15, 2016.
Gail Falk and Brenda Bean are co-chairs, and members include Paul Ohlson, Jo Romano, Stuart Russo-Savage, Peter Thoms and Will White.
As the strategic plan unfolds under the guidance of the board, the varios components of the plan will be addressed by committees, Executive Team, Staff, and task forces. You will find updated information about progress in the strategic plan on these pages.
Vision Outcome #5
We create a long-range, comprehensive plan for accessible, sustainable physical space to assist us in fulfilling our mission.
On April 6, 2017, a group of church members, friends, and leaders assembled to initiate the task of identifying issues, priorities, obstacles, problems, and solutions around the above goal.