March Mystery Madness is a playful way our congregation connects with one another toward the end of winter. 2017 will be the 6th year for this much-anticipated multi-generational game. Please join us in this guessing game. It is a fun and easy way for people of different generations in our church to get to know each other. It really is for people of ALL ages and the more the merrier!
▪ This program matches an adult-child pair for four weeks of note and small gift exchanges where each partner will share hints and clues about their identity.
▪ Sundays in March will be the dates of exchanges.
▪ A discovery celebration will be held on Sunday March 26, where the partners will be revealed.
▪ There will be a sign-up deadline in late February (TBA).
▪ Mailboxes will be provided in the vestry for participants to make the exchanges. One side of the vestry for children and one side for adults.
▪ When you sign up, you will be asked to fill out a short questionnaire so that we may share information with each participant about their mystery pal’s age and interests.
▪ Adults of all ages and children are invited to sign up.
▪ Suggested ages for children are Kindergarten through sixth grade, but this is up to parents discretion.
▪ Youth in seventh grade and above are invited to participate as either child or adult.
▪ Parental permission is needed for any participants under eighteen.
▪ Sign-up sheets will be made available in Sunday school classes and after church at the Children’s Snack table and Welcome table.
▪ You may also sign up online: Sign Up Here
▪ Helpers will be available at the Children’s Snack Table on Sunday mornings to help you sign-up.
People are already signing up to take part in this exciting, fun, and rewarding event. Don’t miss out on the fun!